Today I was going through some of the forum and I came across a question posted to Scott from William in Regards to Mind Maps. So I like Scott, took a look. This is a rally great site extemely easy to use. These types of mind maps or Graphic organisers could be used for identified organizational patterns. Thay can be teacher structured or student structured.
During planning a teacher would be able Organize infromation into patterns with either the information filled in or the left so that students could create thier own mind maps that best represent thier learning of the said task.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Kristine,
ReplyDeleteMind maps or concept maps are great. My Mentor teachers swear by them and use them for every new unit of work. They believe it helps students link all the different sections together in their minds and come exam time it is easier to retrieve that information that is stored in sections in their mind.
Thanks Penny