My Voki

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Make your own movie

Again fun has been had and I am sure that time has been wasted but.....
A friend told me about this really cool site called dvolver. This site allows you to make your own movie.Teachers could use this to introduce topics create laughter in heavy moments or could be a simple reward for well behaved children. I think this site would suite all ages.

Students could use this site in group work or individually. It could be used by students and teachers to make lite of complex topics and create repetition without boredom.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kris,

    Thank you for sharing this excellent site.

    I agree that it would be great tool for rewarding children, injecting some humour into the classroom and making topics more interesting. I also thought it would be fantastic for creative writing lessons and encouraging students who are normally unengaged when it comes to writing to actually write stories and type them into the movie maker. I liked this site so much that I've made a few mini movies and also a post to my blog.

    Thanks again for introducing me to dvolver.

    Kind regards,
    Karlee Kreis
    GDLT - Primary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karlee
    Just one of the many tools that are out thier thay are very inviting to students of all ages

    Cheers Kris

    ReplyDelete